Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast - Laura Vanderkam

What the Most Successful People Do Before BreakfastPublisher:  Portfolio/Penguin

Date: June 2012

Genre:  Self-Help, Productivity

Length:130 (plus an additional 48 pages in the Appendix detailing 4 individual's time studies and recommendation)

My Rating: 3.5/5

This book consisted of three "What Most Successful People Do..." books:  before Breakfast, on the Weekend, and at Work.
I gleaned several good ideas for from the first two.  I need to create a List of 100 Dreams and ummmm...get up earlier.  :)
I found the "at Work" book to be more of a rehash in some ways and just not super applicable to me in my current SAHM life.
I am definitely going to be conducting a week long time study on myself.  I know there are things I need to look at and adjust through the new lens of Vanderkam's productivity suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment