Sunday, May 30, 2010

Take Three - Karen Kingsbury

Anyone who knows me knows I’m a big Kingsbury fan. I waited several months for this book from the library.


In the third book of the Above the Line series, Chase Ryan and Keith Ellison have finally found success by Hollywood’s standards. But at what cost? When Chase determines the cost is too high, where does that leave their production company, the film they are releasing, and the film to come?

I enjoyed seeing the Baxters and Flannegans again. I won’t lie. I’m excited about Bailey’s series to come next and the prospect of the Baxters becoming a television show.

Things with the production company came together a bit too easily for me. And quickly. I absolutely believe that God has a plan and works all things together for the good of those who follow Him. When something unexpected happens, He can turn it for good. But for me it’s usually not right after I’ve had the bad or unexpected news. He usually makes me sweat it out a bit. :)

It was all a bit predictable this time around. However, with all her books, I still enjoyed the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment