Saturday, February 6, 2010

Split Ends - Kristin Billerbeck

Sarah Claire is an up-and-coming hairstylist from Wyoming. That is until she moves to LA and is relegated to chief hair sweeper and coffee maker. Sarah Claire is determined to make a name for herself in this market and break the Winowski curse when it comes to love. She has talent. She has grit. But will her past keep her from success in the future?


Better than the last Billerbeck book that I read. But I was still disappointed. I loved her Ashley Stockingdale series and recommended them to many people. However, I haven’t loved a lot since. This one had several dropped or randomly arranged story lines. Also (and I know this isn’t the author’s fault), there were many typos, misspellings, etc. And being the grammar-freak I am, that always takes away from the overall pleasure for me.

I did like the main plot and the old movie references. Since this is our book club pick for February, I’m interested in seeing what everyone else has to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment