Monday, June 7, 2010

If You Can't Lose It, Decorate It - Anita Renfroe


I am on an Anita Renfroe kick.


And for those of you who may be wondering, I am completely not getting very far on reading through my bookshelves. I’ve read recommendations from others, books I’ve read about, books from the library, etc. But only a handful of books I actually own. I’m hoping to get back on track over the summer. Just a half a dozen more books from the library to finish up first…


Now back to Mrs. Anita. She absolutely cracks me up. I have watched her videos on YouTube and her website, follow her on Facebook, and even rented a full length video of hers from the library.


She is so entertaining and has such a fresh and funny perspective on things yet still the ability to get to the heart of more serious issues.


This book is about dealing with your reality. If you can’t change your reality decorate it, look at it differently, focus on the positives, etc. If you can’t change it, adjust your attitude about it. And in this book, Anita helps us do just that.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading - hope it helps you laugh your way through June!
    blessings,
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did...and the other book I've read has helped as well. This June needs some laughter. :)
    Thanks for your comment.
    becki

    ReplyDelete