Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

Book club book for April


The paths of journalist Mikael Blomkvist and hacker Lisbeth Sanders cross…and unite. They couldn’t be more different, but they must work together to solve the disappearance of Harriet Vanger – a case that is now forty years old.

I really enjoyed the story line. A lot. I enjoyed the character detail and the plot itself.

The fact that it was set in Sweden was a bit confusing at times, just because references were occasionally made that I couldn’t quite understand. However, that in no way hindered my enjoyment of the book.

I could have done without the language and graphicness of parts. I would like to read the following two books as I’m certain the stories will be well told. However, I’m not sure I want to subject my mind to more of the same. So we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment