Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Going Rogue: An American Life - Sarah Palin

I’ll be honest. I was a bit disappointed in this book. First of all, parts of it completely lost me when they got into technical pipeline things and political acronyms. Apparently I’m slightly less informed on such things than the average person.



Also, I really liked Sarah Palin in the last election cycle. I thought she kept it above board – no mud-slinging or pot shots. She just told it like it is, and I liked what she told.


However, in this book at times it seems as if she’s doing a lot of finger pointing. I want to say that it’s because she wants to set the record straight. And that very well might be the case. But it felt just a little…shady.


And I didn’t put the book down believing that I knew more about Sarah Palin the person. I guess that’s what I was hoping for.


Still, a decent, easy read. And certainly educational in some aspects.


No comments:

Post a Comment